An International Quarterly Journal of Heterocycles
Guidelines for Authors
Aims and Scope
Heterocyclic Letters is a peer reviewed leading quarterly published International Journal devoted to the advancement of the science of synthetic heterocyclic chemistry. It seeks to publish articles on all phases of heterocyclic chemistry including natural products and inorganic ring systems.
Types of Contributions:
- Manuscripts submitted to the Heterocyclic Letters should be Original Article or Review.
- Original Article must either be of a current general interest or of great significance to a more specialized readership. It is peer reviewed and report details of studies that have not been published previously.
- 2. Review introduces the reader to a particular area of an author’s research through a concise overview of a selected topic. The content should balance scope with depth. Reference to important work from others that is significant to the topic should be included. Review will have no “Experimental” section.
The language of publication is English. The contents of papers are the sole responsibility of the authors and publication shall not involve the concurrence of the Editors or Publisher. Editors reserve the right to adjust style to certain standards of uniformity. Manuscripts submitted under multiple authorship are reviewed on the assumption that all listed authors concur in the submission and are responsible for its content; they must have agreed to its publication and have given the corresponding author the authority to act on their behalf in all matters pertaining to publication. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors of the manuscript status throughout the submission, review, and production process. All submissions must be made via online submission system.
Submission declaration and verification
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, including electronically without the written consent of the copyright-holder.
Disclosure and conflicts of interest
All authors should disclose in their manuscript any financial or other substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.
- Cover letter Each manuscript should be accompanied by a signed scanned copy of cover letter.
- Copyright form Submission of a manuscript implies: that the work described has not been published before that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; that if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication, the authors agree to automatic transfer of the copyright to the publisher. After acceptance send signed scanned copy of copyright form.
- Manuscript You are strongly advised to embed the tables/figures/schemes in the relevant position in the manuscript file if possible. This will greatly assist the editorial-review process. (see HL Template)
- Graphical abstract (see HL Template)
Authors should submit the following
Manuscript should be submitted to:
A-13, Jai Jawan Colony,
Tonk Road, Jaipur - 302018,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.heteroletters.org